Get a dog, of course.
Alas, I have come to the realisation that i'm done with the reproducing side of things. Its been a blast, and I will continue to swoon after newborns but only from afar. After lots of soul searching and consideration we agreed that two is great for us.
ENTER Indiana Jones O'Connor
Indy is a she. Named after Kdog's number one man. She is awesome. Black nose. Black ears. Black feet. Black all over. Except for a teeny tiny white spot in the middle of her chest. Labradors are a breed that we have always loved, great with kids and easy going.
Here are five things I know about owning a dog.
1. The dog will be fine, they adapt very quickly.
2. The kids (particularly toddler) will turn feral.
3. The cat will slowly adapt...very, very slowly.
4. You will love it like it's your own child
5. Peppa Pig will diffuse any psychotic behaviour by feral children.
Some others that didn't quite make the list...
- There will be a few spillages and surprises to clean up but thats no biggie.
- There will be numerous threats to take the puppy back.
- You will look in the mirror and wonder what the heck you have done.